Bodyworks DW Inc. and instructor David Weintraub LMT are approved by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork (NCBTMB) as a continuing education Approved Provider and is also sponsored by NCBTMB to teach New York LMTs continuing education that is accepted by the state of New York for license renewal. We offer live, webinar, and on-demand NYS Massage CEU and national NCBTMB CE.
- Scroll down to see all NYS & NCBTMB Massage Therapy CE courses
- Best viewed in landscape view on mobile devices
- Sign up by clicking the orange Register button
- Widget may take a few seconds to load
- Click on course title for a full description
Cancellation and Refund Policy for Courses
What is the refund and cancellation policy for CE courses?
- A full refund for tuition will be issued only if you notify the Bodyworks DW Continuing Education Department at least 14 business days prior to the start of class. You can email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a refund.
- While we make every effort to provide quality classes and instructors, we cannot guarantee satisfaction with every class offered. No Refunds will be made for classes already taken. We do, however, invite your honest appraisal of our classes and teachers; an evaluation form is handed out at the end of every class for this purpose, or you can fill out an online evaluation.
- If you can’t attend class and notify us within 7 days prior to the start of the class, we will issue your refund as credit towards taking a future CEU class. Any cancellations that occur with less than 7 days notice will not be eligible for either a refund or credit.
- In cases of sudden illness that prevents you from canceling with sufficient notice, an account credit will be issued for use towards a future course at our studio.
What happens if I’m late to class?
- In order to receive CE credit you must attend the entire duration of the class. Students who are late can still be admitted to the class, but won’t be included in the roster sent to the NCBTMB for credit.