1 Day – 6 NYS & NCBTMB Massage Therapy CEUs
A course on body mechanics for myofascial release techniques that improves client results, therapist ease, and therapist longevity. Improve your ability to apply consistent and safe myofascial techniques over time with less wear and tear on your own body!
“I’ve already seen some improvement as far as my own body mechanics for myofascial techniques is concerned. I feel that my weight is more evenly distributed. I also loved all the different hand positioning. Using thumbs or three fingers for more specific work.”Samora S.
Body Mechanics for Myofascial Techniques – 6 NYS & NCBTMB CEUs
Instructor: David Weintraub LMT
Location: Bodyworks DW Midtown West Classroom – 336 West 37th Street Suite 710, NY, NY 10018
- Applying pressure through poured weight vs muscular force
- Grounding techniques to align feet and center through the line of applied pressure
- Softening internally to recruit strength of ligaments and tendons vs muscles as much as possible
- Updating concepts on how to increase pressure & depth from simply applying more tension and force to changing angle and amount of body weight applied
- Moving from the feet and center to follow myofascial strokes as the tissue opens vs moving from the elbow and shoulder
- How to shift the feet while applying continuous and consistent pressure so that the client does not feel the change
Limited to 12 Participants
Tuition – $180 (Register below)
*Must show proof of completed covid-19 vaccination to attend live versions of CEU courses