2 Days – 12 NYS & NCBTMB Massage Therapy CEUs
In this workshop, we’ll do a thorough review of the musculature and structures of the neck, head, and jaw. We’ll also demonstrate advanced deep tissue techniques and sequences to mobilize the these structures including deeper work on longus colli and inner mouth work on the pterygoids. This massage therapy neck ceu course will show specific techniques and sequences that can be used with the client in any position. These techniques will provide relief for upper back pain, shoulder pain, neck pain. Each participant will have time for hands-on practice.
“David was very thorough with his method of teaching. He catered to our questions with deep understanding of anatomy and made clear concise connections from the material to the practical side.”Kelly H.
Myofascial Release Techniques for the Head, Neck, & Jaw – 12 NYS & NCBTMB CEUs
Instructor: David Weintraub LMT
Location: Bodyworks DW Midtown West Classroom – 336 West 37th Street Suite 710, NY, NY 10018
- Conduct a review of relevant anatomy of musculature related to the head, neck, and jaw
- Learn assessment of client alignment and how to see improper or inefficient alignment relating to the head, neck, & jaw
- Practice assessing each others’ alignment
- Learn and discuss creating treatment plans based on reading of client misalignments
- Observe and practice treatment techniques to mobilize and realign the head, neck, and jaw in prone, supine, and side lying positions
Limited to 12 Participants
Tuition – $360 (Register below)
*Must show proof of completed covid-19 vaccination to attend live versions of CEU courses