2 Days – 12 NYS & NCBTMB Massage Therapy CEUs
In this workshop, we’ll do a thorough review of the musculature and structures connecting abdominals, rib cage, shoulders and neck. We’ll also demonstrate advanced deep tissue techniques and sequences to mobilize the rib cage and breathing muscles including psoas and diaphragm releases. This course will show specific techniques and sequences that can be used with the client in any position. These techniques will provide relief for low, mid and upper back pain, and also shoulder/neck pain. Each participant will have time for hands-on practice.
“The hands on work combined with direct assistance/guidance throughout from David was incredible!”Adee C.
Mobilizing the Rib Cage – 12 NYS & NCBTMB CEUs
Instructor: David Weintraub LMT
Location: Bodyworks DW Midtown West Classroom – 336 West 37th Street Suite 710, NY, NY 10018
- Conduct a review of relevant anatomy of musculature related to the rib cage and respiration
- Learn assessment of client alignment and how to see improper or inefficient rib cage alignment
- Practice assessing each others’ alignment
- Learn and discuss creating treatment plans based on reading of client misalignments
- Observe and practice treatment techniques to mobilize and realign the rib cage in prone, supine, and side lying positions
Limited to 12 Participants
Tuition – $360 (Register below)
*Must show proof of completed covid-19 vaccination to attend live versions of CEU courses