1 Day – 6 NYS & NCBTMB Massage Therapy CEUs
Massage therapists get all too comfortable with prone and supine positions. For certain areas of the body, however, side lying and other alternate positions can be far easier on the therapist and more instructive to the client’s nervous system in terms of postural realignment.
Are you are bored with your normal routines?
Breaking your fingers trying to get into hip adductor muscles such as gluteus medius?
Our massage therapy side lying ceu workshop can totally help you break out of new routines, and find easier ways to work!
“Using the side lying position and getting into some of those specifics is very useful and practical to me.”David C.
A course on basic and advanced myofascial techniques in side lying and other alternate positions including when these positions are appropriate and how they can be used to improve therapist body mechanics to access difficult musculature
Techniques in Side Lying & Alternate Positions – 6 NYS & NCBTMB CEUs
Instructor: David Weintraub LMT
Location: Bodyworks DW Midtown West Classroom – 336 West 37th Street Suite 710, NY, NY 10018
- Learn appropriate uses for Side Lying with Bottom Leg Extended
- Learn appropriate uses for Side Lying with Both Legs Bent
- Learn appropriate uses for Face Up With Extra Bolsters Under Shoulders for Correcting Front to Back Curves
- Learn appropriate uses for Face Up With Extra Bolsters Under Knees for shortening hip flexors
- Learn appropriate uses for Child’s Pose, Sim’s Position & Sitting for Back Extensors
- Deciding when to use alternate positions, how to present these to clients, and how to transition into and out of them mid session
Limited to 12 Participants
Tuition – $180 (Register below)
*Must show proof of completed covid-19 vaccination to attend live versions of CEU courses