2 Day – 12 NYS & NCBTMB Massage Therapy CEUs
A course on basic and advanced body reading techniques and the theoretical concepts necessary to design and present multi-session treatment plans to clients that will have a higher degree of success in achieving long term pain relief.
“I feel like I can be much more goal oriented with clients instead of making educated guesses about the best next steps!”David C.
Body Reading – 12 NYS & NCBTMB CEUs
Instructor: David Weintraub LMT
Location: Bodyworks DW Midtown West Classroom – 336 West 37th Street Suite 710, NY, NY 10018
- Body Reading from Standing in 4 views Against Neutral Axes
- Body Reading for Diagonals & Spirals that Shift off of Axes
- Connecting Seen Misalignments to Current Issues and Explaining these connections to clients in lay terms
- Choosing Treatment Positions to accomplish a goal of alleviating symptoms in a noticeable way in session 1 (prone, supine, side lying, sitting, standing)
- Review of Universal and Common Goals for Treatment Plans
- Hands-on demonstration
- Practice hands-on time
Limited to 12 Participants
Tuition – $360 (Register below)
*Must show proof of completed covid-19 vaccination to attend live versions of CEU courses