Joint Mobilization Videos on BWDW TV
Meghan Krupka LMT graduated from the Swedish Institute in New York City in December 2018. Her favorite massage modalities include myofascial release, deep tissue and trigger point therapy. Meghan fully stands by the belief that the power of human touch achieves a deeper, more comprehensive effect that other recovery and stress-relief modalities do not.
As both an Olympic weightlifter and LMT, Meghan knows all about joints. And this 6-part series includes joint mobilization videos for the entire body! These exercises are great for warming up and general joint health so you can improve your range of motion.
You can target the entire spine with a 2-part mobilization video. Or, focus just on the hips & pelvis. And you can zero in on lower extremities like the ankles and feet, or include areas you may not have thought of like elbows and wrists. Our video library is simple to navigate, and has everything for joint mobilization and pain relief.
See a sample here:
Meghan’s Joint Mobilization Videos in 6-Parts
- Spine Mobilization– This video includes stretches for the lumbar, thoracic, and cervical spine.
- Thoracic Spine Mobilization– This video is for thoracic spine mobility and activation.
- Hips and Pelvis Mobilization– This video contains exercises to mobilize the hips and pelvis.
- Shoulder Girdle and Shoulder Joint Mobilization– This video includes stretches for the shoulder joint and the shoulder girdle
- Upper Extremity Mobilization– This video contains stretches for the elbows, forearms, wrists, and hands
- Lower Extremity Mobilization– This video includes exercises to mobilize the knees, ankles, and feet
Basic Equipment You’ll Need
- Stability Bar (any long bar you can find like a broomstick)
- Yoga Mat (or exercise mat or rug to cushion joints)